2. Little awareness of men’s issues.
3. Trivialization of men’s problems.
4. Male disposability.
5. Systematic gender-based discrimination against men across policies – either public or private.
6. No special protection accorded to men from serious issues like incidences of terror from intimate partners, immediate family and extended family.
7. Gender based discrimination against fathers.
8. Gender based discrimination against boys in education schemes.
9. Irrational distribution of responsibilities across the two genders.
10. No allocation of budget by Government towards male friendly causes and objectives.