This is a work of fiction.
What if, a software engineer going through a bad marriage drafts a divorce petition containing statements like,
- My wife is behaving like an uncompiled variable throwing runtime exceptions.
- Every time I expect a performance from my wife, she throws an exception.
- I tried my level best to debug my wife but could not.
- The debugger crashes with null pointer exception when the variable called “Salary” becomes “0”.
- I can’t “Step-Into” her.
- She keeps on “Stepping-Over” me.
- I want to “Step-out” of this marriage.
- The “Break-Points” are too slippery.
- Once suspended, she resumes with great cost.
10. Maintenance cost is very high and upgrade is impossible.
11. Uncalled for viruses have got installed under the package “in-laws” and every time I try to uninstall the package it says, “Administrator privileges required to perform the operation. Please contact your system administrator”.