Is the pain of a mother lesser when her son dies relative to when her daughter dies?
Is the pain of a sister lesser when her brother dies relative to when her sister dies?
Save Indian Family Foundation invites you to a peaceful gathering to protest against the rampant and blatant misuse of pro-women marital laws against men which are resulting in large scale suicides amongst married men.
Our Immediate Demands are:-
1. Clear the Pendency of cases in Family Courts.
2. Give more judges and more Family Courts.
3. Make all gender biased marital laws Gender Neutral.
4. Check misuse of these laws.
5. Stop Treating Men as FREE ATM MACHINES
6. Check High Rate of suicides of married men.
7. Establish National Commission for Men, and
8. Men’s Welfare Ministry,
To address the above problems as well as scores of others.
Date: 14 February 2009
Time: 9: 30 AM to 2: 00 PM
Venue: In front of Gandhi Statue on M.G. Road, Bangalore
Invitees: All citizens of India.
1. Save Family Foundation, Delhi
2. MyNation Foundation, Delhi
3. Gender Human Rights Society, Delhi
4. Rakshak Foundation, Delhi
5. Mother’s and Sister’s Initiative, Delhi
6. Protect Indian Family Foundation, Mumbai
7. Indiya Kudumba Pathukappu Iyakkam Chennai
8. All India Forgotten Women, Hyderabad
9. Rishtey, Hyderabad
10. Save Indian Family Foundation, Nagpur
11. Bharat Bachao Sangathan, Kolkata.
Virag – 9986378801 (English)
Panduranga Katti – 9432853272 (English)
Shiva Shankara – 9743183369 (Kannada)
Prakash – 9880436929 (Kannada)
|9342853272 www.saveindianfamily.org 9845143274|