This article describes how the mediation centers treat husbands and how husbands should treat them. It covers a week of an engagement of a husband with the mediation center.
Wifey filed multiple cases containing completely false and baseless allegations against hubby and family as the hubby was not ready to separate from his parents on the wifey’s demand. A brief summary of the cases is as follows:
- Wifey filed a dowry case (Section 498A) and got hubby and in-laws arrested. Before filing of the case, wifey demands INR 2 million for not filing the case.
- Then wifey filed a domestic violence case demanding maintenance of 40 K INR per month and 2 million as alimony.
- Then wifey files another maintenance case demanding maintenance of 40 K INR per month.
- Then, hubby files a case under Section 3 of the Dowry Prohibition Act, against wife and in-laws for admitting to “giving dowry”.
- Then wifey files divorce case.
- Then wifey files execution case.
Now, the domestic violence case went all the way to High Court and the High Court referred the case to the mediation center and date falls on a Monday.